Timeline Beta Changes
- Group-level timestamp management is now available from the timeline. Tap on one or more foods and then scroll horizontally to the end of the toolbar to see the option to “Modify Timestamps”.
- Streamlined timestamp recording behavior across different food logging actions. All of the foods in the plate will now be logged to the same minute, and the food log records timestamps differently depending on whether you are logging in-the moment, planning future meals, or recording foods at the end of the day.
- For those who prefer simplicity over having metadata, you can now disable the timestamp display from Food Timeline Settings.
- Improved performance for move and remove actions.
- You can now enable the Premove setting for faster moving. Currently, if you tap a food, you enter the Select mode that is accompanied with a Select Toolbar (with actions such as Copy, Move, Remove, Create Recipe). You need to tap the Move action to enter the Move Mode where you can tap on the timeline to change the location of foods. With the Premove setting, the Move shortcut will be available next to the hour buttons as soon as you enter the Select Mode, without you needing to enter the Move Mode.
- You can now toggle hour-level macros from the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- The Calendar Week Banner at the top of the food log can now be configured with Show, Show & Pin, or Hide options. Show will display the calendar and dismiss it on scroll. Show & Pin will always persist the calendar, irrespective of scrolling. Hide will always hide the calendar, unless you tap on “Today” to summon the expanded calendar view.
- Fixed issue that caused a shadow timeline to appear when navigating
- Fixed issue that caused foods to not appear in the morning until restart
- Fixed issue that caused a discrepancy between the Dashboard Nutrition & Targets view and the Food Log totals.
- Other minor bug fixes