- The dashboard revamp is now available as an opt-in beta! You can opt-in from the settings/more page.
- Fixed logic for updating the main pages when a new day comes
- Corrected visual appearance of shortcuts on thin devices
- Corrected the alignment of dashboard line and bar charts
- Fixed the behavior for new collapse/uncollapse button on food log timeline
- Corrected colors for Goals tutorial
- Minor bug fixes.
What to expect?
This is a beta, so you may encounter some bugs. But, more certainly, minor-to-moderate aspects of the experience will change before the dashboard revamp comes out of beta. Some of the changes will be from the plans we already have and are still working on, and some will be refinements based on feedback we receive during the beta.
This dashboard revamp will upgrade more than just the dashboard page itself; all pages that you arrive at from the dashboard, app navigation, and settings will also be upgraded.
In addition to visual changes that make all this content adhere to our new design system, there are functional changes and new features.
You may swap back and forth between the beta and current version of the app, but, every time you do so the app must be restarted for the changes to take effect.