New Food Database Search:
- Allowed beta database search as you type queries to execute more quickly, in order to keep up with the faster service.
- Made the new food database a default for new users. (If you are currently using the legacy search, you may continue using it or switch over in settings. It is up to you!)
Patches & Bug Fixes:
- Resolved issue that caused AI Describe voice input to not work on certain devices.
- Resolved minor issue with excessive white space handling for the new search.
- Minor patch to potentially allow Android devices without Google Play Services to use the app.
Onboarding and Support:
- Added pointers to how to submit new feature ideas through the Contact Us page in app settings.
- Created a more comprehensive onboarding experience for new users that explains how the app functions.
- Included new branding images for MacroFactor in the App Store and Google Play Store.