- You can now define nutrition for a custom food per serving, 100g or 100ml, making it easier to create entries for products worldwide.
- Adding new branded products is now faster and more ergonomic with the option to use label-order for entering nutrition information.
- We have added a quick way to convert from Salt to Sodium to enable European users to track their Sodium consumption from labels.
- The custom food wizard will now unfold into a single page during editing workflows, or when a food is created using “Copy to Custom” or “Duplicate” options. This one-page editor makes it easier to tweak existing foods without going through all steps of the wizards.
- The Custom Food Creator will remember your latest preference for serving style and order of entering nutrition information for when you create new foods.
Community Note: The release will gradually roll out to Android and iOS devices. It will take 1-7 days for the update to make it to everyone. After 1 day, any iOS user should be able to manually initiate the update from the App Store.