New Food Logger
- Introduced Time Logging Options into Food Logger Settings. You can now switch between a Date Time Picker and a Time Pad for choosing time directly from the plate.
- Remaining banner on the Timeline and Plate will now highlight the remaining section of the progress bar.
- Log Items and Log to Time icon will now appear on top of the keyboard when changing quantities on the plate for even faster logging.
- On Android, using native navigation to exit the plate and the app will now require two taps in a sequence to prevent accidental exits.
- Removed delete on hard swipe capability from swipeable tiles to prevent accidental deletions.
- Aligned visual style of Standard vs. Legacy database selection with the new design system.
- Fixed visual inconsistency where ‘–g’ would be displayed on plate food tiles when grams were selected as a serving.
- Fixed visual bug that caused search bar height to be small on certain devices.
- Resolved undesirable barcode scanning behaviors for certain devices.