Data Import & Export:
- Added the ability to export calories, macronutrients, and supported micronutrients to Apple Health and Google Fit.
- Apple Health and Google Fit integrations will now provide both, weight and body fat scale data, to MacroFactor.
- Fixed conditional issue where spreadsheet export didn’t create the summary page.
- Fixed issue where Omega 6 for foods was misrepresented.
- Changed vitamin A default unit to micrograms to reflect newer labeling standards.
- Added new sign in and sign up method, passwordless email link.
- Re-designed the sign in method selection page.
- MacroFactor will now remember your email after you have signed out to enable quicker re-authentication for email/password sign up method.
- Removed flash of white that occurred when opening in-app knowledge base links in dark mode.
- Added one decimal of precision to scale body fat
We are using a new form of update distribution, which will gradually roll out the update to devices. It will take 1-7 days for the update to make it to everyone. On iOS, after 1 day, any user should be able to manually initiate the update from the App Store.