- Improved app performance across all device types.
- Decreased Logo animation time for Splash page.
Integrations & Data
- Added a summary report that includes trend weight and expenditure to the data export.
- Resolved issue that caused Apple Health integration to disconnect when using an iPad
- Added food logger page as a trigger for syncing data if no sync has occurred in the last 5 minutes
- Added localized date formatting, based on device locale, for all areas of the app.
- Added support for 24-hour time format for Food Logger timeline and plate hour selection.
Recommendations and Analytics:
- Decreased the low end of goal rate selection for losing weight.
- Improved the goal rate recommendation logic in order to provide better recommendations for individuals with higher body fat %.
- You can now copy individual foods to custom to edit and save those entries as your own.
- You can now copy recipes to custom foods to use them in creation of new recipes.
- Resolved the issue that caused certain barcode scanned items to need to be added twice to appear in the plate.
- Resolved the issue that resulted in missing macronutrient information for certain barcode scanned foods.
- Search now gracefully handles apostrophes.
- Increased AI Describe listener duration on certain devices.
- You can now add barcode numbers to Custom Foods so that the barcode scanner can return custom foods you associated with barcodes.
- Resolved the issue that removed barcode association from custom foods after editing a custom food that was created as part of the barcode flow.