Features & Enhancements
- Added hour level actions such as copy, delete, and drag.
- Added day level actions such as collapse/un-collapse all and clear day
- Replaced existing platform dialogs with a custom MacroFactor dialogs
- Allowed punctuation and special characters inside recipe names.
- Added tutorial for food swiping.
- Changed description for AI Describe actions and added a hint dialog for users who have denied microphone permissions on first use
- Image tinting added to recipe images for dark mode
- Introduced copy changes throughout onboarding and program creation
- Improved performance for history view inside the plate search
- Replaced gray default error screen with a proper error screen
- Dark mode snack bar was made more readable
- Increased touch area for cancel and undo cancel for plate search
- Added an instructional placeholder in the plate to communicate that a user can add more than 1 food per plate.
- Improved resizing for tablets, although this story is incomplete.
- Fixed a bug where day level actions were hidden from view.
- Removed auto-correct and capitalization for email field entry.
- Onboarding now handles network failures if data was not saved prior to setting a goal.
- Fixed a bug where decimals were allowed as the only input into number fields.
iOS releases take a little while longer than Android releases to get approved and published, but the release is on the way for both platforms!